• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Doctor Patient Confidentiality Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

playaj20008

Hi,

I am 16 years old and live in Georgia. I am just wondering what the doctor patient confidentiality laws are for me with my normal physician. I smoke weed daily but it doesn't affect any other aspects of my life, and want to ask about any health issues that may arise.

Last edited:

S

shell007

playaj20008 said:
Hi,

I am 16 years old and live in Georgia. I am just wondering what the doctor patient confidentiality laws are for me with my normal physician. I smoke weed daily but it doesn't affect any other aspects of my life, and want to ask about any health issues that may arise.What is the name of your state?
Read this:
http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html

playaj20008

i'm sorry

I'm sorry if I miscommunicated my point. I know very well the health affects of smoking marijuana as I lead my schools Drug and Alcohol awareness program. I have done countless research projects on the effects of marijuana. What I am looking for is the Doctor Patient Confidentiality laws for my area and age.

playaj20008

Well

Actually I understand the effects to be minimal during even during long turn use over no more than 5 years time. I lead the program to help educate people on the truth about various drugs. I joined it before I began smoking. I'm a straight A honor roll student. So dont waste your time trying to convince me what a idiot I am.

sperts

playaj20008 said:
I'm sorry if I miscommunicated my point. I know very well the health affects of smoking marijuana as I lead my schools Drug and Alcohol awareness program. I have done countless research projects on the effects of marijuana. What I am looking for is the Doctor Patient Confidentiality laws for my area and age.
this can not be a real post!:eek:

S

shell007

playaj20008 said:
Actually I understand the effects to be minimal during even during long turn use over no more than 5 years time. I lead the program to help educate people on the truth about various drugs. I joined it before I began smoking. I'm a straight A honor roll student. So dont waste your time trying to convince me what a idiot I am.
Who is trying to convince you that you're and idiot?

gawm

Oh wow, this thread is just too funny. :D Reminds me of that episode of cops where they busted somebody for drugs and they were wearing a D.A.R.E. t-shirt.:rolleyes:

CdwJava

playaj20008 said:
Actually I understand the effects to be minimal during even during long turn use over no more than 5 years time.
Then you need to do a little more studying. Or, your definition of "minimal" is different than mine.

Of course, the effects of daily tobacco smoking is also "minimal" ... but I'll bet your against smoking cigarettes.

I lead the program to help educate people on the truth about various drugs. I joined it before I began smoking. I'm a straight A honor roll student. So dont waste your time trying to convince me what a idiot I am.
We wouldn't think of it ... that will become apparent as time goes on.

Oh, and be careful about receiving your "medical facts" on marijuana from one of the many pro-marijuana sites.

- Carl

S

shell007

stealth2 said:
I may have to start on you, though.

At least you got the 're right. It SHOULD be "you're AN idiot." :rolleyes:
Why are you starting on me? :confused:

Happy Trails

playaj20008 said:
What the "H" is that suppose to mean?

AHA

playaj20008 said:
Talk about setting a poor example for other kids when you yourself was too weak and fell for peer pressure. You shouldn't be teaching ANYONE about drugs since you puff EVERY DAY. Come back after having puffed every day for 5 years and we'll see how mushy your brain has become. :D :D

Does the principal (or whoever heads your school) know that you are daily dopehead while "leading" the drug program?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">