• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking Ticket after a DUI.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bballgirl2471

Hello. I am 20 from Illinois. Before i even begin this post, if you are just going to reply to critisize my choices and lack of judgement, please don't waiste your time. I am here because i want advice. On my birthday in February i recieved a D.U.I. I got off with 2 years court supervision, community service and an underage drinking course. If completed in 1 year, the D.U.I will be off my record. Believe me, I have learned my lesson. However at my friends graduation party, i had a margarita, and later on that night the cops ended up showing up. They asked whoever had consumed alcohol to step over to the right. I went to the right. I blew a .00, but i still recieved a drinking ticket for admition to underage drinking. I want to know in any situation, worst case scenario how a drinking ticket could effect my D.U.I. Thanks.

You Are Guilty

Hello. I am 20 from Illinois. Before i even begin this post, if you are just going to reply to critisize my choices and lack of judgement, please don't waiste your time. I am here because i want advice. On my birthday in February i recieved a D.U.I. I got off with 2 years court supervision, community service and an underage drinking course. If completed in 1 year, the D.U.I will be off my record. Believe me, I have learned my lesson. However at my friends graduation party, i had a margarita, and later on that night the cops ended up showing up. They asked whoever had consumed alcohol to step over to the right. I went to the right. I blew a .00, but i still recieved a drinking ticket for admition to underage drinking. I want to know in any situation, worst case scenario how a drinking ticket could effect my D.U.I. Thanks.
I have bad news for you. Every bad thing going through your head about how this will effect your DUI charge - they can all happen. (Whehter they will no one can guess). In the meantime, it might be a good time to invest in a bus pass and start using it to go to AAA meetings so you can attempt to fool the judge into thinking you're actually contrite.

PS: Please explain, in as much detail as possible, just how you "learned your lesson" from your DUI.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">