• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug texts? Colleges?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NeedingAdvice21

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

Im 16. I texted my brother asking for marijuana and his phone was confiscated for unrelated reasons by the police and my text was found. Can I get charged? If so with what and do you think I will? and Will colleges be able to see this?

Proserpina

So what? He/she/it? What difference does it make what gender I assign the OP? :rolleyes:

Furthermore, I'd put $10 on my assignment being accurate.

Given your post history it would probably behoove you to be as accurate as you can if you want anyone to take you seriously. You already have an uphill battle on your hands apparently.

:cool:

Given your post history it would probably behoove you to be as accurate as you can if you want anyone to take you seriously. You already have an uphill battle on your hands apparently.

If you've been following my post history you should know my screen name is accurate and I don't give a hoot whether or not anyone, especially someone worried about the gender of the OP, takes me seriously. :rolleyes:

swalsh411

You won't be charged merely based on a text you sent. It may lead to an investigation or questioning though. If contacted by the police do not answer any questions.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

Pro - I suspect this is a senior's pseudo. I even have my thoughts as to who it is.

justalayman

Not if you keep your phone wrapped in at least three layers of tinfoil at all times. Tinfoil is the best in this type of situation.
yes but you do realize tinfoil is not easy to find. It was replaced by aluminum foil a long time ago and that is generally all that is available to the typical consumer. Aluminum foil doesn't have the same protective capabilities as tin foil but it is generally adequate to protect from all but the most powerful government and alien technologies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">