• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Emancipation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAL879

What is the name of your state? TEXAS

If you're 17 years old and pregnant does that mean your emancipated?

moburkes

Nope. It doesn't. But, if you're 17, and computer literate, you can google "Texas" and "emancipation".

So, you never called CPS? Did you decide that getting her pregnant was a better way to get her to be able to live with you?

J

JAL879

HAHA!!!! Funny! You know I thought this site was about advice! All your doing is bashing people, so why don't you do everyone that asks for advice on here a HUGE favor and just keep your smart-ass remarks to yourself because your no help! People make mistakes, I just wanted advice and certainly not from YOU!

While were at it heres some advice stop having sex with minors! You got advice you ignored it and chose a rough road for all parties including unborn child! You asked for advice you got because it wasnt advice you wanted you ignored it thats your problem! Frankly if I was the parents of the young lady I would pursue legal action againist you!

Happy Trails

HAHA!!!! Funny! You know I thought this site was about advice! All your doing is bashing people, so why don't you do everyone that asks for advice on here a HUGE favor and just keep your smart-ass remarks to yourself because your no help! People make mistakes, I just wanted advice and certainly not from YOU!
I didn't see a problem with Moburkes answer. (Perhaps you have an attitude and are reading it in that context.)

A child having a child doesn't emancipate a child.

It really shows just the opposite (making poor decisions and now bringing another life into the world when she can't even take care of herself.)

moburkes

Nope. It doesn't. But, if you're 17, and computer literate, you can google "Texas" and "emancipation".

So, you never called CPS? Did you decide that getting her pregnant was a better way to get her to be able to live with you?
I gave you advice on how to find information on emancipation for your state. Then, I read your previous thread in which you described why she should be emancipated, and asked, since, what you previously posted didn't qualify, if you chose to get her pregnant instead, THINKING that it would allow her to qualify.

There's nothing funny about a pregnant 17 year old. And the fact that YOU think its funny is deplorable.

J

JAL879

I'm not trying to get an attitude here. I know that having a child isn't funny, I'm not saying that it is funny! I'm not trying to get someone pregnant to emancipate them either.....that's stupid! I'm not saying she's pregnant, I just asked a question and I didn't think that everyone would try to throw it back in my face.

Whine all you want yo made the statements that provoked those replies. Far as your question you got all your legal answers and where to seek more info! You chose to ignore that and then bring up baby issue. Face it its not going to happen!

AHA

I'm not trying to get someone pregnant to emancipate them either! I'm not saying she's pregnant,
So why the hell even bring it up then????? If you want a living thing to be the boss of and to control, get yourself a pet, leave female children alone until they are legal.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JAL879

I'm not even whining here....you people blow things way out of proportion. To tell you the truth I'm only 18 years old and I'm acting more mature than most of you! Maybe that's why you people gotta have the last word because you are too immature to act your own age. Nobody's perfect in this world so don't act like all of ya'll are perfect...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">