+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    SinVette Guest

    Exclamation Explain what "Ward of the Court" really means ??

    15 year old Son steals "my new truck" gets caught, ticketed and fined over 200.00 and I have to pay the fine!!
    He is out of control has been I've repeatly ask the court, Judges, P.O's and anyone and everyone to help or stop him. He was made ward of the court and they keep letting him out so why should I have to be responsiable for someone I can't. They can't even control him. And what exactly does ward of the court mean then ??
    So that you can all understand...cause I can hear it now "Cause he's your kid Lady" ! and I will make this short as possiable which won't even scrape the surface but here goes. By the way if it were just a 200.00 fine I'd pay it but thats just one of his many many costly stunts. 2yrs ago I caught my X getting my son high I went to everyone to get help all fell on deaf ears 3 weeks later he got busted with pot nothing but a constant nightmare since from arrest to being shot in the face with a BB gun which cost me 1500.00 dollars for one of his front teeth to be fixed that was shattered to 5000.00 in emergency room when he was jumped and beaten by 3 adults......so see 200.00 means alot to me right now because those are only 2 of the many many others in just the last 2 yrs .
    So again can anyone explain to me what "Ward of the Court " means ? I have been the victium countless times by my own son . How can I protect myself ??? And for you people who are saying what about ur son. Trust me my every dollar has gone for him I took all that I had and put him in a residental rehab he was out 1 day when I caught him getting high again .....
    Ward of the Court ???? Anyone ???

    Signed standing on the edge'
  2. #2
    rmet4nzkx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    17,787
    Questions about U.S. law ONLY. Please Include your state, be civil, brief, and to the point, and use lower case letters.
  3. #3
    JETX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Somnambulist University
    Posts
    40,807
    Quote Originally Posted by rmet4nzkx
    Questions about U.S. law ONLY. Please Include your state, be civil, brief, and to the point, and use lower case letters.
    Rmet.... thank you.
  4. #4
    rmet4nzkx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    17,787
    Quote Originally Posted by JETX
    Rmet.... thank you.
    Thank You
    I bit my tongue, ouch and it still hurts
  5. #5
    JETX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Somnambulist University
    Posts
    40,807
    Quote Originally Posted by rmet4nzkx
    Thank You
    I bit my tongue, ouch and it still hurts
    See, like a good parent, I reward when you do well..... and scold you when you don't!!
  6. #6
    rmet4nzkx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    17,787
    Quote Originally Posted by JETX
    See, like a good parent, I reward when you do well..... and scold you when you don't!!
    Well, don't enjoy the scolding too much

    I don't know why people erase the question about their state, it is a no brainer, and no way to answer the question without knowing the state.

    One thing I think we can all figure is that OP will be glad when their son reaches majority, hopefully they are in a state where it is 18 and not 21!
  7. #7
    SinVette Guest

    Thumbs down unbelievable, totally unbelievable!

    You all are way too kind ! Iam so sooo sorry I ever asked or wasted your time. We are not all so perfect as you all are nor would I want to be. I don't even type so that makes you better then me?? I jumped around because I tried to cover the snide remarks that I knew would come from you.
    Excuse me this is the first time I posted anything I don't see where it ask which state I'm in (a valid question yes indeed) but I didn't think of it at the time and was trying to keep things as short as possiable.
    I don't know what I was thinking, apparently its obvious I wasn't to have posted anything here and certaintly I apologize for wasting your better then everyone else's time . It will never happen again.

    by the way it also says to be "civil" I can't believe I'm having to remind you but civil means ---> civil> often suggests little more than the avoidance of overt rudeness <owed the questioner a civil reply>polite> commonly implies polish of speech and manners and sometimes suggests an absence of cordiality <if you can't be pleasant, at least be polite>. It goes on you may want to refresh your memory on that one and read it all. All that bantering amongest the 3 of you and not a single answer to the question (thinking to myself as to who's time got wasted here).

    signed another scolding in arizona (sizzle)
    ouch
  8. #8
    rmet4nzkx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    17,787
    Quote Originally Posted by SinVette
    You all are way too kind ! Iam so sooo sorry I ever asked or wasted your time. We are not all so perfect as you all are nor would I want to be. I don't even type so that makes you better then me?? I jumped around because I tried to cover the snide remarks that I knew would come from you.
    Excuse me this is the first time I posted anything I don't see where it ask which state I'm in (a valid question yes indeed) but I didn't think of it at the time and was trying to keep things as short as possiable.
    I don't know what I was thinking, apparently its obvious I wasn't to have posted anything here and certaintly I apologize for wasting your better then everyone else's time . It will never happen again.

    by the way it also says to be "civil" I can't believe I'm having to remind you but civil means ---> civil> often suggests little more than the avoidance of overt rudeness <owed the questioner a civil reply>polite> commonly implies polish of speech and manners and sometimes suggests an absence of cordiality <if you can't be pleasant, at least be polite>. It goes on you may want to refresh your memory on that one and read it all. All that bantering amongest the 3 of you and not a single answer to the question (thinking to myself as to who's time got wasted here).

    signed another scolding in arizona (sizzle)
    ouch
    All you had to do was fill in the blank where is says What is your state? You seemed to do a lot of typing complaining for someone who has never been here before.

    You are in luck, your child will be an adult at age 18.

    Your options are to have your child declared incorriagible: [url]http://www.juvenile.state.az.us/AgencyInfo/History.htm[/url]

    Have him placed in a foster home or program, or have the other parent or some family member take custody.

    I would suggest one of the high school military programs but with his history it is unlikely that he would qualify without a turnaround.

    Don't sign for his driver's license, the exercise will do him good.
  9. #9
    Happy Trails is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by SinVette
    You all are way too kind ! Iam so sooo sorry I ever asked or wasted your time. We are not all so perfect as you all are nor would I want to be. I don't even type so that makes you better then me?? I jumped around because I tried to cover the snide remarks that I knew would come from you.
    Excuse me this is the first time I posted anything I don't see where it ask which state I'm in (a valid question yes indeed) but I didn't think of it at the time and was trying to keep things as short as possiable.
    I don't know what I was thinking, apparently its obvious I wasn't to have posted anything here and certaintly I apologize for wasting your better then everyone else's time . It will never happen again.

    by the way it also says to be "civil" I can't believe I'm having to remind you but civil means ---> civil> often suggests little more than the avoidance of overt rudeness <owed the questioner a civil reply>polite> commonly implies polish of speech and manners and sometimes suggests an absence of cordiality <if you can't be pleasant, at least be polite>. It goes on you may want to refresh your memory on that one and read it all. All that bantering amongest the 3 of you and not a single answer to the question (thinking to myself as to who's time got wasted here).

    signed another scolding in arizona (sizzle)
    ouch
    Poster, you are right. The three of them should quit bantering. I'm sure JETX and Rmet have learned their lesson.
  10. #10
    rmet4nzkx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    17,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Trails
    Poster, you are right. The three of them should quit bantering. I'm sure JETX and Rmet have learned their lesson.
    I'm sure you jest!

    How could I answer her quesiton without the state? At least she is not in New York where it is 21!
  11. #11
    JETX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Somnambulist University
    Posts
    40,807
    Quote Originally Posted by SinVette
    You all are way too kind ! Iam so sooo sorry I ever asked or wasted your time. We are not all so perfect as you all are nor would I want to be. I don't even type so that makes you better then me?? I jumped around because I tried to cover the snide remarks that I knew would come from you.
    You sniveling spoiled-brat, ignorant twit!!
    Do you not understand the very simple concept that all state laws are not equal??
    And then when it is pointed out that you are an idiot and didn't follow the forum rules, you decide to be even more stupid about it. Rather than simply say, "Oh, sorry, I should have said I am in (blank)", you decided to rant, rave and bitch with your insipid post. Simply, you are beyond hope... as surely anything that you get in life, you take as your personal chore to berate and ignore...... in your own stupidity.
    Get a life.... and kiss my ass!!
  12. #12
    Happy Trails is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by rmet4nzkx
    I'm sure you jest!

    How could I answer her quesiton without the state? At least she is not in New York where it is 21!
    Of course, poster did seem to over re-act. And there really were only two of you responding.
  13. #13
    rmet4nzkx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    17,787
    Quote Originally Posted by JETX
    You sniveling spoiled-brat, ignorant twit!!
    Do you not understand the very simple concept that all state laws are not equal??
    And then when it is pointed out that you are an idiot and didn't follow the forum rules, you decide to be even more stupid about it. Rather than simply say, "Oh, sorry, I should have said I am in (blank)", you decided to rant, rave and bitch with your insipid post. Simply, you are beyond hope... as surely anything that you get in life, you take as your personal chore to berate and ignore...... in your own stupidity.
    Get a life.... and kiss my ass!!
    Thank You Jet,
    My sentements exactly! Some how I am not surprised at the son's behavior considering the mother, without a doubt a role model

    I have one further suggesiton: DUCT TAPE
  14. #14
    rmet4nzkx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    17,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Trails
    Of course, poster did seem to over re-act. And there really were only two of you responding.
    JUST A TAD

    YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, Like Mother, Like son!

Similar Threads

  1. what "limited" means in software license and other licens issues
    By v235 in forum Copyrights & Trademarks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 09:42 AM
  2. NY self-proving signature on Will, means anyone could be "George Bush" on a will.
    By StuckinNewYork in forum Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 07:44 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 09:54 PM
  4. Please explain what "1/2" means.
    By stealth41 in forum Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2002, 10:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 1995-2012 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.