• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failure to attend school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trothley

In Texas can I as the parent defend my minor child in court for a failure to attend school ticket? If so what law gives me that right and if not what law takes that right away?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Isis1

In Texas can I as the parent defend my minor child in court for a failure to attend school ticket? If so what law gives me that right and if not what law takes that right away?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
by law, you canot defend your child in a court of law unles you are an attorney. it's called practicing law without a license. it's illegal in all 50 states.

you have the right to hire an attorney to defend the minor.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Just out of curiosity - what is your/your child's defense for not attending school?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">