• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Identification???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dakiller

State: IL

I have heard that if someone has a fake ID and it is in there wallet and the wallet is presented to a gas station sales person and the sales person takes it out of there hand and starts to take it out of there wallet and the person who's fake ID it is say things along the lines of "stop" or "Don't take my ID out of my wallet" and the person does it anyways it is not legal is this true?
Also the person that this happend to is 17 so does that have any play in this?
He is being charged with a class A misdomeanor is there any advice that anyone has?

Last edited:

outonbail

Dakiller said:

I have heard that if someone has a fake ID and it is in there wallet and the wallet is presented to a gas station sales person and the sales person takes it out of there hand and starts to take it out of there wallet and the person who's fake ID it is say things along the lines of "stop" or "Don't take my ID out of my wallet" and the person does it anyways it is not legal is this true?
He is being charged with a class A misdomeanor is there any advice that anyone has?
So you believe that it's against the law for someone checking ID to sell liquor/cigarettes, to actually inspect the ID to determine if it is real or not?

But you think the person possessing and presenting this same phony ID, to purchase items, which are illegal for him to posses, is good to go?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. The police should have arrested the person checking the phony ID, for not just accepting it. Shouldn't even matter if it was signed with a crayon,,,,, heck, a note from his mother should have been good enough!

What is this world coming to?

Shay-Pari'e

Dakiller said:

I wish this forum still had the "Most Stupid Post" contest going.

Is there really people this dumb in our country?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">