• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Info On Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gotripped5

What is the name of your state? OHIO

last night I got pulled over and I didn't ask any questions cause I was flipping. I've never done anything to get in trouble with the police but there are certain officers who recongnize me from my work place and who I hang out with. I know I am a speeder but where they pulled me over I do not speed that's why I was shocked.

I had 3 kids in the car and had just dropped someone off. I was pulled over right after, I didn't want to make the officer mad because this is the first time I've been pulled over and it took me way off my guard.

I didn't realize till I got home what he got me for was totally impossible. He said he clocked me going 47 in a 35 mph zone. The tickect stated he clocked me while driving on billing. at bingham court meaning I had passed bingham court going 47. not possible you see because I turned on to billing. from bingham. Not only that but I would have had to stop for on coming traffic because billing. has the right of way. My 4 cyl. 1991 toyota could not have directly gone from 0 to 47. Not only that but billing. ends within like a 1/4 mile and there was a read light so to go 47 would have taken me a while and I would have had no time to stop at the red light.Another disturbing thing was he stated my car was black and it's not. It's blue.Even in almost total darkness you can tell it's blue. i'm taking 1 of the kids in the car to court with me and having the kid I dropped off and the other 2 write statements. I need advise on how I should aproach the situation in court and to know if I'm going to get anywhere because all my witness are 16 yr. old kids.

this situation upsets me alot I'm a good student, have a full time job, and I'm in a work mentoring program. If I lose my licence for any amount of time everything I worked for is gone. I've come from nothing and accomplished tons, I just don't want something so stupid to take it all away.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">