• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fight Between 2 Teens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denverrrrr

My ex boyfriend (16 years old) and friends have been verbally harassing me for months and I've repeatedly told them to leave me alone but, they won't. Because of this my now boyfriend (17) wants to fight my ex. If this were to happen what would the consequences be?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
My ex boyfriend (16 years old) and friends have been verbally harassing me for months and I've repeatedly told them to leave me alone but, they won't. Because of this my now boyfriend (17) wants to fight my ex. If this were to happen what would the consequences be?
Wait - is this West Side Story?

Eekamouse

Probably arrests and all kinds of legal problems to make life a lot more complicated. Your current boyfriend sounds like a real winner. Much like your former boyfriend.

quincy

What is the name of your state, denverrrrr? Colorado?

The consequences if your boyfriend were to fight your ex? Nothing good, that I can see. Injuries, arrests, jail time ... I recommend you tell your boyfriend to ignore the ex-boyfriend and then both you and your current boyfriend should avoid these "friends" of yours.

I hope all of you grow up soon.

Silverplum

The new one, right?

I mean, I'm paying all these school taxes and I'd hate to think that it's all for naught.

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

The new one, right?

I mean, I'm paying all these school taxes and I'd hate to think that it's all for naught.
You might hold out some hope in knowing that there is a chance our fight-worthy female poster and friends live in Denver, Illinois or Denver, Indiana or Denver, Iowa or Denver, Kentucky ... or in no Denver at all. ;)

Destiney

Today's kids fight over the dumbest things I feel like. When you get older you relized how stupid and childish everything was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">