• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First time here

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justneedtoknow

What is the name of your state? Ky.

My son is 171/2. Great kid. Never drank, Still a virgin. First girlfriend, same girl he fell in love with in kindergarden. She moved away, now she is back. She is 161/2. Her parents let her date my son when she turned 16. I am very proud of them both. They broke up, and he went to her house 2:00 am She let him in. OH NO, Her mom was furious. I agree it was a brain dead thing to do. Now she forbids him to ever see her, or speak to her again. She said if he does she will call the police. Here is my question. His girlfriend has already called him. I am certain, that they will just happen to be in the same place at the same time "if you know what I mean" as we have all been teens before. Is there any legal recourse she has if they see one another and get caught. Thank you in advance for you advice.

fairisfair

only if they are caught in a compromising situation. Or, if she has filed for a TRO. I would certainly encourage my son to give things a little time, and allow mom to cool down. She may change her mind. By the way, he will be 18 soon, careful, careful!

justneedtoknow

and P.S. I don't think this mom will ever change her mind. I also want to add that both are going to be seniors in high school. This is just so sad....but thanks anyway.

magic55

Her mom will have to calm down or she will destroy her relationship with her duaghter. As for legal rights, if your son is with her duaghter outside her house he is fine. Just tell him to stay out of their house.

She might be able to get a temporary restraining order but when she went to court to show cause she wouldnt have any, and the order would repealed.

Best of Luck,
-Magic

gawm

justneedtoknow said:
What is the name of your state? Ky.

My son is 171/2. Great kid. Never drank, Still a virgin. First girlfriend, same girl he fell in love with in kindergarden. She moved away, now she is back. She is 161/2. Her parents let her date my son when she turned 16. I am very proud of them both. They broke up, and he went to her house 2:00 am She let him in. OH NO, Her mom was furious. I agree it was a brain dead thing to do. Now she forbids him to ever see her, or speak to her again. She said if he does she will call the police. Here is my question. His girlfriend has already called him. I am certain, that they will just happen to be in the same place at the same time "if you know what I mean" as we have all been teens before. Is there any legal recourse she has if they see one another and get caught. Thank you in advance for you advice.
What makes you think he is still a virgin?

justneedtoknow

I truely understand your being sceptic of the He's a Virign Statement (Yea Right) I would think the same thing I guess. He and I have always been close. With both my boys really. In someways I know more than I would like to know. I have never judged them for their mistakes, and I have always left the door open for honesty even when it was tough to take. We have openly talked about sex, and I am sure it has alot to do with the fact that he has waited so long for the right girl. I too can't in someways believe it, because it is out of the norm these days. He openly admits that he may not wait until he's married, but just not right now. He is one of those boys, that gives us hope that there is still some good values in the world today among our youth. I want you to know also that I am not just saying this because he is my son. I have two as I said, and I can't say the same for my oldest. She has been calling him already, and they have both agreed that sneaking around would not be the right thing to do. He said that he was going to give it a couple of days and then go over and apologize to both of her parents. Wish us luck. I can't stand it now that they are older, and their are problems that Momma can't make all better. Thank you so much for giving me a place to talk it out.

outonbail

justneedtoknow said:
I truely understand your being sceptic of the He's a Virign Statement (Yea Right) I would think the same thing I guess. He and I have always been close. With both my boys really. In someways I know more than I would like to know. I have never judged them for their mistakes, and I have always left the door open for honesty even when it was tough to take. We have openly talked about sex, and I am sure it has alot to do with the fact that he has waited so long for the right girl. I too can't in someways believe it, because it is out of the norm these days. He openly admits that he may not wait until he's married, but just not right now. He is one of those boys, that gives us hope that there is still some good values in the world today among our youth. I want you to know also that I am not just saying this because he is my son. I have two as I said, and I can't say the same for my oldest. She has been calling him already, and they have both agreed that sneaking around would not be the right thing to do. He said that he was going to give it a couple of days and then go over and apologize to both of her parents. Wish us luck. I can't stand it now that they are older, and their are problems that Momma can't make all better. Thank you so much for giving me a place to talk it out.
Does anyone else get the feeling that this boy may be waiting for a more compatible partner before he begins to experiment with sex? Possibly a relationship with this girls older brother?

Maybe not,,, I'm probably way off base,,,could just be a late bloomer,,,not that I have anything against being gay mind you,,,,which I'm sure is not the case here,,,, lets face it, who could even determine such a thing by reading a post on line anyway,,,,so even if he does display feminine tendencies, it's probably just a phase,,,,,and like you said, he's gone out with the same girl since kindergarten,,,,,

Good luck to you, and one last thing, don't let anyone tell you momma can't make it all better anymore!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
outonbail said:
Does anyone else get the feeling that this boy may be waiting for a more compatible partner before he begins to experiment with sex? Possibly a relationship with this girls older brother?

Maybe not,,, I'm probably way off base,,,could just be a late bloomer,,,not that I have anything against being gay mind you,,,,which I'm sure is not the case here,,,, lets face it, who could even determine such a thing by reading a post on line anyway,,,,so even if he does display feminine tendencies, it's probably just a phase,,,,,and like you said, he's gone out with the same girl since kindergarten,,,,,

Good luck to you, and one last thing, don't let anyone tell you momma can't make it all better anymore!
Where DO you people dig out this crap?

justneedtoknow

Thank You, I thought I had finally found a place for honest advice. I couldn't believe that post, I was honestly asking for advice, not opinions way out of the box.

Thanks to all of you who really care!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">