• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

gay 14 year old having sex with uncle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

coldfireonice

Hi, my name is Josh. one time when i was at my uncle Paul's house he wanted to know if i would put my hand in his pants and jack him off after i told him i was gay. i didn't know what he would do to me because he has a bad drinking problem so i did it and well i liked it because my uncle paul is kinda hot. i hope i don't get him in trouble but he is just so much fun to go to his house... tomorrow after school he wants me to come over so he can have anal sex with me. is it ok?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

coldfireonice said:
Hi, my name is Josh. one time when i was at my uncle Paul's house he wanted to know if i would put my hand in his pants and jack him off after i told him i was gay. i didn't know what he would do to me because he has a bad drinking problem so i did it and well i liked it because my uncle paul is kinda hot. i hope i don't get him in trouble but he is just so much fun to go to his house... tomorrow after school he wants me to come over so he can have anal sex with me. is it ok?

My response:

No. You must wait until you're 15. It's a good thing you live in a trailer park.

IAAL

Veronica1228

coldfireonice said:
Are you writing an article too? :rolleyes:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=280142

Veronica1228

coldfireonice said:
an article?
Yeah, that was convincing. You know perfectly well what I'm talking about since you already posted to the other thread. Why don't you go find yourself a different hobby and stop posting fake threads here? There are people who have real legal issues they need help with and you are a distraction. An annoying one at that.

coldfireonice

i read through that other post and i think that she is a rotten bitch because unlike her i actually need someone to talk to and you guys are all treating me like i am her and i have don't even know who she is i mean god can't i just get some help i can't talk to my mom or dad about it because if i will get him in trouble then they will tell i don't know what to do.

Just Blue

coldfireonice said:
i read through that other post and i think that she is a rotten bitch because unlike her i actually need someone to talk to and you guys are all treating me like i am her and i have don't even know who she is i mean god can't i just get some help i can't talk to my mom or dad about it because if i will get him in trouble then they will tell i don't know what to do.

OKAY! On the off chance that you are legit.....the only advice anyone could give you is to tell your parents or another adult that you trust! What this man is doing to you is rape! He is sick and needs to be stopped! Please go to your parents....

bay

Happy Trails

baystategirl said:
OKAY! On the off chance that you are legit.....the only advice anyone could give you is to tell your parents or another adult that you trust! What this man is doing to you is rape! He is sick and needs to be stopped! Please go to your parents....

bay
Stop going over to your uncle's.

You should also read all of the instructions of this site before posting.

T

titansfan

stop going to uncles before you get him in trouble with the law

dude you keep going over there, someone is gonna find out, and turn your uncle in, and he may have to register as a lifelong sex offender.hes an adult who should keep his hands to himself and his **** in his pants. neither one of you have ANY business doing this, even if you were an adult, WHICH YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE A MINOR. PLUS, HES A RELATIVE, that is incest. leave him alone, before you get him into a hell of a lot of trouble.

MajSowell

titansfan said:
dude you keep going over there, someone is gonna find out, and turn your uncle in, and he may have to register as a lifelong sex offender.hes an adult who should keep his hands to himself and his **** in his pants. neither one of you have ANY business doing this, even if you were an adult, WHICH YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE A MINOR. PLUS, HES A RELATIVE, that is incest. leave him alone, before you get him into a hell of a lot of trouble.
Not Only Is It Incest And Illegal, It Is Gross. And Not Because It Is Guy On Guy. I Am Gay And Proud Myself (Bi-Sexual) But He Is Your Uncle. What Is Going To Happen To Ya'lls Relationship Whenever He Is Through With You. He Is Only For It For Sex. There Can't Be Anything Between Ya'll But That. Do You Think That There Is Any Long Term Commitment In It? What Will Parents Think If They Found Out? You Would Never Be Able To See Your Uncle Paul Again!!!

AHA

Jesus, if I wanted to read a made up pathetic story, I'd get a crappy book from the library!!!!

Get a life!!!!!

ablessin

AHA said:
Jesus, if I wanted to read a made up pathetic story, I'd get a crappy book from the library!!!!

Get a life!!!!!

It's like looking at the covers of some of those magazines in the aisle at the checkout at the grocery store.

This is wrong, plain wrong, and I think the OP is either making this up, OR so messed up and wanting everyone to "approve" so he feels better about that is going on.

Either way............ gay is fine, but let's NOT keep it in the family.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">