+ Reply to Thread
    coldfireonice is offline Junior Member

gay 14 year old having sex with uncle

Hi, my name is Josh. one time when i was at my uncle Paul's house he wanted to know if i would put my hand in his pants and jack him off after i told him i was gay. i didn't know what he would do to me because he has a bad drinking problem so i did it and well i liked it because my uncle paul is kinda hot. i hope i don't get him in trouble but he is just so much fun to go to his house... tomorrow after school he wants me to come over so he can have anal sex with me. is it ok?
    I AM ALWAYS LIABLE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfireonice
    Hi, my name is Josh. one time when i was at my uncle Paul's house he wanted to know if i would put my hand in his pants and jack him off after i told him i was gay. i didn't know what he would do to me because he has a bad drinking problem so i did it and well i liked it because my uncle paul is kinda hot. i hope i don't get him in trouble but he is just so much fun to go to his house... tomorrow after school he wants me to come over so he can have anal sex with me. is it ok?

My response:

No. You must wait until you're 15. It's a good thing you live in a trailer park.

IAAL
    Veronica1228 is offline Senior Member
    Are you writing an article too?

[url]http://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=280142[/url]
    an article?
    Veronica1228 is offline Senior Member
    an article?
    Yeah, that was convincing. You know perfectly well what I'm talking about since you already posted to the other thread. Why don't you go find yourself a different hobby and stop posting fake threads here? There are people who have real legal issues they need help with and you are a distraction. An annoying one at that.
    i read through that other post and i think that she is a rotten bitch because unlike her i actually need someone to talk to and you guys are all treating me like i am her and i have don't even know who she is i mean god can't i just get some help i can't talk to my mom or dad about it because if i will get him in trouble then they will tell i don't know what to do.
    Blue Meanie is offline Senior Member
    i read through that other post and i think that she is a rotten bitch because unlike her i actually need someone to talk to and you guys are all treating me like i am her and i have don't even know who she is i mean god can't i just get some help i can't talk to my mom or dad about it because if i will get him in trouble then they will tell i don't know what to do.

OKAY! On the off chance that you are legit.....the only advice anyone could give you is to tell your parents or another adult that you trust! What this man is doing to you is rape! He is sick and needs to be stopped! Please go to your parents....

bay
    Happy Trails is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baystategirl
    OKAY! On the off chance that you are legit.....the only advice anyone could give you is to tell your parents or another adult that you trust! What this man is doing to you is rape! He is sick and needs to be stopped! Please go to your parents....

bay
    Stop going over to your uncle's.

You should also read all of the instructions of this site before posting.
    titansfan Guest

stop going to uncles before you get him in trouble with the law

dude you keep going over there, someone is gonna find out, and turn your uncle in, and he may have to register as a lifelong sex offender.hes an adult who should keep his hands to himself and his **** in his pants. neither one of you have ANY business doing this, even if you were an adult, WHICH YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE A MINOR. PLUS, HES A RELATIVE, that is incest. leave him alone, before you get him into a hell of a lot of trouble.
    MajSowell is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by titansfan
    dude you keep going over there, someone is gonna find out, and turn your uncle in, and he may have to register as a lifelong sex offender.hes an adult who should keep his hands to himself and his **** in his pants. neither one of you have ANY business doing this, even if you were an adult, WHICH YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE A MINOR. PLUS, HES A RELATIVE, that is incest. leave him alone, before you get him into a hell of a lot of trouble.
    Not Only Is It Incest And Illegal, It Is Gross. And Not Because It Is Guy On Guy. I Am Gay And Proud Myself (Bi-Sexual) But He Is Your Uncle. What Is Going To Happen To Ya'lls Relationship Whenever He Is Through With You. He Is Only For It For Sex. There Can't Be Anything Between Ya'll But That. Do You Think That There Is Any Long Term Commitment In It? What Will Parents Think If They Found Out? You Would Never Be Able To See Your Uncle Paul Again!!!
    AHA
    AHA is offline Senior Member
    Jesus, if I wanted to read a made up pathetic story, I'd get a crappy book from the library!!!!

Get a life!!!!!
    ablessin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AHA
    Jesus, if I wanted to read a made up pathetic story, I'd get a crappy book from the library!!!!

Get a life!!!!!

It's like looking at the covers of some of those magazines in the aisle at the checkout at the grocery store.

This is wrong, plain wrong, and I think the OP is either making this up, OR so messed up and wanting everyone to "approve" so he feels better about that is going on.

Either way**************..... gay is fine, but let's NOT keep it in the family.
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    What state is the writer in?
    AHA
    AHA is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeGuru
    What state is the writer in?
    What PLANET is the OP on? Or what is he smoking?