• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

General

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sandid817

I live in the state of iowa. I have a baby who is victim of shaken baby shydrome. His father was found gulity in criminal court. My baby as long term effects he is blind and is in wheel chair. After x w was found gulity we reolcated to ca. Due to mainly publicy of the crime and repated threats from my x's family as well as himself. We didn't speak nor write to either while we were there. I cam back to Ia after 3 years to finsh school. I put my kids in a daycare where there sitter was accussed child abuse. The report was founded and Dhs that report was sent to my x at the prison. I had was upset about this addressed with the concern with the child protective department supervisor. My x had knowledge of our were
abouts until this report was sent to him. A obudmen got involved they had reported the probluem as fixed. I again change address and phone number and decided to go by different last name due the expsure. The same has happened again resently. My x's contacted me. Which he now knows thanks dhs my new address and name and phone numbers. He will be poarling in Jan 2008. I needs to find out if I have a cause of action agains t dhs? If I do what type and if i do can get sue for restution from dhs for reolcation cost since that is what we have to do again?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">