• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

had enough

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

t_j

What is the name of your state? georgia
my 17 year old daughter and I do not get along at all she is very disrespectful and does not want to follow my rules, she gets violent at times and the police has been called on a couple of occasions she scares my 15, and 8 year old when she acts out, I sent her live with her dad in another state MI, that didn't work shes been gone for 2 months moved out completely, she's with my mom now but my mom says it will be to much responsibility for her due to the legal proceedings we will have to go through( I have to give mymom custody of her because she is a minor)now the 17 year old wants to come back home but I don't want her back!!!!! I'm stress free and I want to give custody of her to the state of georgia!!!

Multimom

Investigate what is necessary to have your 17 year old emancipated. Your daughter may be thrilled and it will be a relief for your and your other children..

microsoft2006

Have you ever tryed counseling? If your daughter really can't be helped, she will be 18 soon and not your reasponsiblity. It sounds like you don't really care what happens to her. If you haven't tryed counseling you might want to try that before you disown her.

tylersmom

Wow lady, you are pretty cold. Have you always reacted to your daughter with such indifference? If so, it may be a good indication of why she is so hateful and angry.

So you are stressfree now? Well, good for you!!! As long as you are happy and your world makes sense, who cares what happens to your daughter. Nice attitude.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">