• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harboring & Contributing to a 15 yr old Minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Plain Jane

What is the name of your state? Texas

My 15 yr old son is a habitual runaway. This last time he had been missing for 2 weeks. His friends whom are 18+ hide him out. I have through his Myspace, been able to obtain conversations about his whereabouts and pictures of these friends drinking beer and smoking marijuana. Because of this he has been caught and is now in a juvenile facility. These friends of his are well aware of his runaway status and have had conversations with me that they do not know where he is. Lies. How can I make these people accountable for thier actions or make examples of them so it doesn't happen again or to anyone else?

Plain Jane

Thank you for your response. I'm not even sure where to start. How do I begin to make a police report? Is that what I need to do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">