• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP! 19 guy dating a 16?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

steelpenny2006

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Alright I'm the 19 year old guy and the girl I'd like to date or go out with is only 16. There is 3 years a 10 months difference between us and I know already that I'm probably going to get a bunch of negative feedback to this but please keep it to a minimum. I know it's probably hard to believe but I'm not thinking SEX, why would I lie no one here is going to know who I am so I have no reason to lie. I just want to know what the possible negative effects of dating this girl would be dealing with the law and some opinions.

A few more facts about the girl to give readers a better picture. I've known her for a few years now. She seems really mature when I compare how she acts to how my siblings and their buddies do. I think she's this way because her parents give her a lot of trust. Also she has a plan for the future dealing with going to college and a career, something I know I didn't even have when I was a sophmore in High School. ThanksWhat is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">