• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cathy32

What is the name of your state? Washington.Just recently my 14 year old daughter informed me that she is pregnant,and she plans to keep it!Nothing that I say seems to phase her,she and her boyfriend think they are in love!Now, what I need to know is,can I force her to have an abortion,or at least adoption?Dont know what to do!She is ruining her life!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
cathy32 said:
What is the name of your state? Washington.Just recently my 14 year old daughter informed me that she is pregnant,and she plans to keep it!Nothing that I say seems to phase her,she and her boyfriend think they are in love!Now, what I need to know is,can I force her to have an abortion,or at least adoption?Dont know what to do!She is ruining her life!
Your post shocks me and not because your daughter is pregnant -- the really shocking part is you want to FORCE her to get an abortion or adopt the child away while your child wants to keep it. There is something wrong with that. It is really wrong trying to force another person to have an abortion --which by the way YOU CANNOT do.

See:
http://search.leg.wa.gov/pub/textsearch/ViewRoot.asp?Action=Html&Item=0&X=313043410&p=1

http://search.leg.wa.gov/pub/textsearch/ViewRoot.asp?Action=Html&Item=1&X=313043812&p=1 (she can only get an abortion with your permission HOWEVER you cannot force her to have one -- it is HER decision)

Here are some things that may help you:
How old is her boyfriend? If he is 18 or older he is guilty of statutory rape in the third degree.

RCW 9A.44.079
Rape of a child in the third degree.

(1) A person is guilty of rape of a child in the third degree when the person has sexual intercourse with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

(2) Rape of a child in the third degree is a class C felony.

[1988 c 145 § 4.]

And try these:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/wwsgn/
www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/centralwa

Also make sure that your daughter does the following:
Starts looking for a job.
Looks into getting her GED while she tries to stay in school.
Starts looking for pediatricians.
Gets everything ready to file for child support and names her loving boyfriend as the father so that he will be forced to get a DNA test.
Applies for WIC (women, infants and children).
Keeps her OBgyn appointments and doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs.
Have her start looking at prices of diapers, cribs, car seats, and what not.

Then after she has the baby, make sure she goes on birth control.

Shay-Pari'e

stevenshaundra said:
would you want someone to force you to get an abortion, or adopt your child out against your wishes? although your daughter is still a minor, this is her child, not YOURS! btw, you have NO rights to this child whatsoever.
Kelly, if the people posting here knew you had been banned from this forum twenty something times, do you think they would want to hear anything from you?

When will you get the hint?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">