• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mbrawley

What is the name of your state? texas
My daughter just turned 17, and lives in Arkansas with her grandmother. she has already gotten pregnant before when she was 14. She gave the baby up for adoption. While visiting the baby this summer, she got pregnant again. Grandma has kicked her out. What can I do? I am her mother, but dont have custody. i dont know if i can even register her for school., much less get her any kind of medical help. What do I do?????

mbrawley

when my daughter was 14 and pregnant, the father was 23, grandmother knew. they put the baby up for adoption. grandmother didnt allow her to be put on birth control. the father of baby # 2 is 23, and she was 16 when she got pregnent

BelizeBreeze

Call Child Protective Services in Texas (or where grandparents are located) and report the child being put out of the house.

Tell your daughter she can obtain birth control without parental consent or consent from her legal guardian. Too little, too late, I know - seems like this information could have saved everyone a lot of trouble. She CANNOT continue to have unprotected sex, for her own health and the health of her children. It's not legal advice, really, just practical advice :D

You should try to get an order for temporary custody since Grandma has put the child out on the street.

mbrawley

thanks for the advice. actually i mentioned thaat to the grandmother, she informed me that if she allowed my daughter to get birth control, that was saying it was ok to have sex....ok...and you know she already has....she has no common sense whatsoever!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">