• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Me Out Please!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

t78rx7

Kay to start off I live in Michigan. I have a GF I've been dating for about 5 months and we're both 16 years old. Me, my buddy Ryan, and my brother went to hangout w/my gf and her 2 friends. They ended up drinking at my gf's friends's house. Me, my bro, and friend didn't drink. My gf was begging me to have sex with her. We ended up in my friend's car having sex without a condom. I ended up deciding to stop having sex w/her b/c it was a bad idea since I didnt have a condom. Her friends started banging on the car window saying we need to get out of the car b/c we've been in there for like half an hour. I was trying to get her to put her clothes on but she refused and she wanted to keep having sex. After about 10-15 minutes she finally put her clothes back on. She said she felt like throwing up so i opened the door, she didnt throw up. Instead she pastout fell out of the car in the snow. My buddy and my brother carried her inside to my gf's friends parents and we left b/c it was getting late and my parents wanted us home. It turns out a neighbor called the cops. The cops came to the house, took my gf to the hospital b/c she blew a .2 blood alchohol. The cops questioned everyone on what happend (not us). Yesterday, Three nights after the incident my gf's friend's mom calls me saying the cops/detective are gonna be at my house (today). Now i'm completely freaking out b/c the neighbors are trying to make it sound like my gf was unconcious when we had sex. I dont really know what kind of trouble I could possibly get in. And im hoping the cops never show up at my house. My gf was the one begging me to have sex with her and she was obviously concious. She says she remembers, and it was definitley consesual since we love each other and have had sex before. Idk what the cops are gonna ask me or try to get me in trouble for. But I just really need someone to help me out. Im freaking out.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Why do you say it was consensual because quite frankly if her BAC was .2 then it was NOT consensual! Not to mention she was illegally intoxicated/under the influence. Time for you to confess to your parents and you might want to consult with a lawyer in your area BEFORE you talk to the police.

t78rx7

Is that what the law states? Im telling the truth shes the one that came on to me. Plus we've done it before and love each other. So what if we were both intoxicated, how does that change anything?

CourtClerk

The person that responded to you is an attorney.

People who are intoxicated canNOT give consent, especially when they are minors. Does it change anything for you? Not at all.

t78rx7

I didnt mean what I repsoned to OhioGal in a bad way. Im just really comfused, I think im going crazy thinking about this. From what I last heard the cops my be coming to my school. I need some major help from someone. Maybe OhioGal? PLEASE help

t78rx7

Okay does the fact that the sex happend about 5 minutes after she drank matter? And also my friends were talking to her telling her to get out of the car after we stopped. She was talking and completely concious. Sorry if im freaking out. Im just really worried and confused and scared.

CourtClerk

Go talk to your parents. You don't have the money to afford OG anyway, her retainer is far more than you could afford.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">