• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help for my falsely accused 12 year old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DistraughtMom12

What is the name of your state? Texas

My son was recently accused of sexually assaulting my best friends 3 year old daughter. They were alone for 2 minutes max and the allegation she gave to the authorities could not have happened in that time frame. Also, the medical examiner found "no trauma" to substantiate her claim. But, because of her age, CPS believes her story over my sons. We have an attorney who has said that the case is strong for my son, but I just want to get advice from some others without having to pay more money for consultations.
Also, due to these allegations, my ex-husband has received temporary custody of my daughter. What are the chances that when the case against my son is dismissed or found innocent, that I will be able to get my daughter back?
Thanks for the help.

HomeGuru

DistraughtMom12 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

My son was recently accused of sexually assaulting my best friends 3 year old daughter. They were alone for 2 minutes max and the allegation she gave to the authorities could not have happened in that time frame. Also, the medical examiner found "no trauma" to substantiate her claim. But, because of her age, CPS believes her story over my sons. We have an attorney who has said that the case is strong for my son, but I just want to get advice from some others without having to pay more money for consultations.
Also, due to these allegations, my ex-husband has received temporary custody of my daughter. What are the chances that when the case against my son is dismissed or found innocent, that I will be able to get my daughter back?
Thanks for the help.
**A: a lot can be done in 2 minutes. And you have not told us the entire complete story.

DistraughtMom12

So very sorry...basically her accusation is vaginal penetration with his finger, vaginal and rectal penetration with his penis and kissing each others genitals.

My son is almost 6 feet tall so he big for a 12 year old. I don't believe that he could have done what is alleged in the time frame allowed and not have any medical evidence.

Also, I suspected that something had happened and I reported the incident. As a Christian mom I felt it was my duty when the 3 year old said he touched her pee-pee.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">