• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help. Run Away.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

susysuxx

I am 17 years old. I lived in Houston, Texas most of my life. But, my parents were immigrants and they got deported to Mexico when i was 10. I lived with relatives to stay in school for a few years. Until this year, my parents wanted me to live in Mexico with them. None of my relatives want me with them anymore, that's why my
parents have me here now. But i hate it here in Mexico. I dont feel safe and my parents are poor, they don't have jobs. I have a friend back in Houston who is willing to take me in. But, my parents dont want me to leave.
If i leave without their permission, can they do something all the way from Mexico to legally get my friend's parent in trouble?

Just Blue

I am 17 years old. I lived in Houston, Texas most of my life. But, my parents were immigrants and they got deported to Mexico when i was 10. I lived with relatives to stay in school for a few years. Until this year, my parents wanted me to live in Mexico with them. None of my relatives want me with them anymore, that's why my
parents have me here now. But i hate it here in Mexico. I dont feel safe and my parents are poor, they don't have jobs. I have a friend back in Houston who is willing to take me in. But, my parents dont want me to leave.
If i leave without their permission, can they do something all the way from Mexico to legally get my friend's parent in trouble?
Are you a U.S. Citizen? If not how do you expect to gain entry to this country?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">