• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! What is a Fact Finding Hearing and more..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KaseyLO

I live in Indiana and I have some info and here is a little bit of what's going on

What happens at one of these? CPS is falsely accusing me of either hitting my daughter or shaking her. I feel asleep with her on the couch and I am guessing either I turned over and she rolled off or she just rolled off her self. I take full responsibility for it and I am the one to blame and I learned from my awful mistake. I just had my Psych Eval the other day and I am not crazy.

I visit her two to three times a week and I love bonding with her and I get supervised while visiting her and I am being assessed the whole time. Anyways, how do I prove that I did not abuse my child! This is just insane and I would never harm any child, especially mine! Does anyone know what happens at a Hearing? Can I go to jail, my child being adopted or what? All the skeletal scans, bone scan and stuff were negative, which is good.

She also has old blood, found by the MRI and she was born pre mature. It seems like they want to focus on what they found rather than any other explanations. I think my Ex could have done stuff and I have it documented and I sent it tot he CPS and hopefully they consider looking over it.

If anyone could help, it would be great. I hate being falsely accused and I don't want to lose my daughter nor go to jail for being falsely accused!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">