• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I view my Juvenile record?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chrisnoel27

The offense was in Virginia and I was 16 at the time, I want to get my concealed weapons permit but I'm not sure if I can due to some trouble I got in as a dumb kid. If this post is in the wrong forum please either let me know or feel free to move it for me, thank you!What is the name of your state?

chrisnoel27

The kind of trouble that you tend to want to forget after 14 years, I don't remember exactly what i was charged with.

chrisnoel27

Not to be rude but what does that have to do with wanting to view my juvenile record? Please understand if I choose to not discuss what happened as I am not proud of my past and even thinking about it brings me much shame.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">