• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How much trouble am I in?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bby

What is the name of your state? NY
I am 15 an will be 16 in Aug. I have been a ward of the state for 2 years now and in a school for juveniles. I recently got in trouble when home on a visit. Hung out with wrong boy and got in trouble with him, I did't do the thing but did'nt stop him either and went along. They decided to send me to an unlimited security facility. I got scared, terrified and ran. What happens if I go back and turn myself in?
Can my parents stop them from sending me away?
Please help me I am scared and desperate.:(

tracy_sacks

how much trouble am I in

Turn yourself in and throw yourself on the mercy of the court. If the judge truly believes you repent of your wrong doings your punishment will be less. You are still responsible for your in action in not stopping the other person and for not leaving when you knew what they were doing was against the law.P.S. use your head in the future.Just my advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">