• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How much trouble could I get in?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lost7771

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I guess my question is what trouble I could get it. I faked an online identity and came clean about it and the girl said she might turn me in. I used a fake name I created it but I used someone else's photos, they were a famous person. Mu question is if I do get reported how much trouble could I get in? I'm only 16 and have no prior criminal record.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I guess my question is what trouble I could get it. I faked an online identity and came clean about it and the girl said she might turn me in. I used a fake name I created it but I used someone else's photos, they were a famous person. Mu question is if I do get reported how much trouble could I get in? I'm only 16 and have no prior criminal record.
For what purpose did you do this?

tranquility

It would depend on what was said/done in the misrepresentation.

Even then, it all gets down to what the police and, later, the prosecutor decides.

You could be in for a felony for computer fraud, or it could be nothing criminal at all. My guess is that it is nothing and you shouldn't worry about it if all you did was lead a girl on that hearts Justin.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">