• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hypothetical Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I_Wuz_Here

If one person threatens to harm another and then that person retaliates with a death threat who would be the people in trouble? Let's assume both people are under the age of 18 and live in Pennsylvania.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Let's further assume that we do not answer hypothetical questions here.

Do you have a real situation with real details?

I_Wuz_Here

Homework? You mean you think this is for school? Not at all. This is in fact a real situation. I said it was hypothetical, now I'm admitting it is a real situation. With that being said, I hope you can answer my question.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Homework? You mean you think this is for school? Not at all. This is in fact a real situation. I said it was hypothetical, now I'm admitting it is a real situation. With that being said, I hope you can answer my question.
With that said, I hope you can post a question about a real situation. As was said previously, we don't do hypotheticals...

CdwJava

If one person threatens to harm another and then that person retaliates with a death threat who would be the people in trouble? Let's assume both people are under the age of 18 and live in Pennsylvania.
If the threats are not so unequivocal as to be believed to be capable of being immediately carried out, then there is not likely a crime.

I_Wuz_Here

With that said, I hope you can post a question about a real situation. As was said previously, we don't do hypotheticals...
Wow. I admitted it was in fact a real situation and ask for help but instead you decide to mock me. Thank you for all your help.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Provide REAL details about the situation and you may get some help. It's next to impossible to give anything more but generalities with what little you have provided.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">