• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need an answer asap.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abakeerr

What is the name of your state?

Olathe, Kansas.

Okay so here's the story:
My friend and I left beer hidden in her room. She's on probation and got night lighted. They found the beer so she should be going to Juvienile detention center. Her mom told her probation officer that the beer was mine.. which i guess partially it was. Her officer made a deal with her that if I took the blame and said it was mine.. she wouldn't go to juvi. If I didn't.. she would cause she's already been on house arrest for not being home after curfew. I've been on diversion for an mip already so i would get on probation if i were to be charged. If i tell her officer that the beer is mine.. can they charge me even though it wasn't litterally in my posession?

Thank you- Annie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">