• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need help plez

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

onelove

What is the name of your state? PA

ok so hears the deal im 17 and my man is 19 we are 2 1/2 years apart we have been dating fore about a year so we just started sleeping together my moms cool with it and im in her custity but my dad is saying hes going to the law i dont think anything will hapen but i dont wont my boy to get in truble for somthing i did HELP!!!! wat will hapen?:confused: this is real and i need help ples dont judej im dislexic so its hard for me to spell so chill with the coments plez

Last edited:

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? PA

ok so hears the deal im 17 and my man is 19 we are 2 1/2 years apart we have been dating fore about a year so we just started sleeping together my moms cool with it and im in her custity but my dad is saying hes going to the law i dont think anything will hapen but i dont wont my boy to get in truble for somthing i did HELP!!!! wat will hapen?:confused:
What language is this?:confused:

CourtClerk

The language would be "Moron"...This poster is a troll...If you noticed "she" didn't even spell her own town correctly.
LMAOOOOOO :eek:

That... or someone needs to tell Bush that no child left behind really IS a complete failure. And if this is even REMOTELY true... the OP's mom should be arrested for prostituting out her daughter.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Even a dyslexic can use a spell check.

If you don't want him to get into trouble, stop sleeping with him until you're 18.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">