• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need some advice license reinstatement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MrGoldfish

What is the name of your state?Alabama What's up everyone? my name is Patrick. I'm 20 but was charged as a youth offender for marijuana 2nd degree. They are trying to suspend my license, b/c i didnt go to see my court referral officer, but in acutallity i did. My intial evaluation was dec. 13 and i went to it but she said she didnt have any paper work on me. So she told me to come back on the 10th of jan and i did. and she still didnt. I talked to her secretary and asked her to call her and she on her cell phone but when she asked her about me she said she had no info on me. And i just started a new job on the 3 of jan. Which i was allowed to miss no days of training. and the judge told me since i was a youth offender, this information was to remain confidential to any job i was hired on. I know this might not seem like a mere reason for me to keep it, but its seem to be unlawful that i'm trying to be in accordance with their law but they arent back. I NEED ADVICE PLZ ASAP. Thanks

seniorjudge

MrGoldfish said:
What is the name of your state?Alabama What's up everyone? my name is Patrick. I'm 20 but was charged as a youth offender for marijuana 2nd degree. They are trying to suspend my license, b/c i didnt go to see my court referral officer, but in acutallity i did. My intial evaluation was dec. 13 and i went to it but she said she didnt have any paper work on me. So she told me to come back on the 10th of jan and i did. and she still didnt. I talked to her secretary and asked her to call her and she on her cell phone but when she asked her about me she said she had no info on me. And i just started a new job on the 3 of jan. Which i was allowed to miss no days of training. and the judge told me since i was a youth offender, this information was to remain confidential to any job i was hired on. I know this might not seem like a mere reason for me to keep it, but its seem to be unlawful that i'm trying to be in accordance with their law but they arent back. I NEED ADVICE PLZ ASAP. Thanks
http://www.dps.state.al.us/public/driverlicense/reinstatement.asp

Call those folks.

seniorjudge

MrGoldfish said:
Hey senior judge i already did and they told me i needed to get ahold of the judge or the CRO. I've tried to call the CRO and they only me they didnt have any info on me. and told me to come back at a later date, couldnt she have called me back?
If you already know the answer, then what do you want here?

MrGoldfish

seniorjudge said:
If you already know the answer, then what do you want here?
I dont know the answer, thats why i got on here. Obviously u dont have it so the subject is open to other ppl too

seniorjudge

MrGoldfish said:
You need to get ahold of the judge or the CRO.

MrGoldfish

case

seniorjudge said:
You need to get ahold of the judge or the CRO.
ok ill keep tryin to get in contact w/ them and tell you what happens tomorrow. Do you think i have a lawful or legal reason from my story to keep my license??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">