• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I recieved a ticket from TABC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mitttttch

What is the name of your state? Texas
I was at a party the other weekend and it got busted... TABC arrived and started writing kids tickets. I stupidly said i had one sip of a beer and was written a ticket. He forgot to tell me to sign it, he gave me a number to call and that was that. I'm not 10 days from my court date and am getting a bit nervous. I havent told my mom, my 18yr old sister said she could take me a pay for the costs. My questions are: Should i get a lawyer and try to fight the case? Can i deny being there in the first place? Ahhh, i just dont know what to do...:mad:

CourtClerk

What is the name of your state? Texas
I was at a party the other weekend and it got busted... TABC arrived and started writing kids tickets. I stupidly said i had one sip of a beer and was written a ticket. He forgot to tell me to sign it, he gave me a number to call and that was that. I'm not 10 days from my court date and am getting a bit nervous. I havent told my mom, my 18yr old sister said she could take me a pay for the costs. My questions are: Should i get a lawyer and try to fight the case? Can i deny being there in the first place? Ahhh, i just dont know what to do...:mad:

You may want to check with the Texas juvenile courts, your sister may not be able to take you to court, pay your fees, yes (if she wants), but they will want to see one of your PARENTS...not a sibling attempting to cover up for their younger sibling.

mitttttch

Alright, i guess i'll wait a bit longer untill i tell my mother, if paying for a lawyer would be more expensive... Does know the consequences for recieving a ticket for conumption... :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">