• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i'm 17 dating a 14 year old more details in explaination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

samael_fey

i'm 17 male born in jan before the 23rd, dating a female of 14 born in april before 20th, who i've known for 7 years and had a major crush for 6 years, her mom is crazy but don't feel into going into those details lets just say (for most of whom i'm dating's life her mother has giving her no life but her younger brother age 12 can do anything her wishs) has never liked me like she hasn't even liked me to be her dauthers friend even even tho i have done nothing wrong to her or her family but when i turn 18 her mom said she'll take me to court and file charges i'm not scared personaly i'm afraid the law won't hear me out since when i turn 18 it'll be 3 months till she turns 15 her parents don't know this but we gave each other our virgs but since i'm 17 it was/is leagal right? cause we both plan on once i turn 18 not to do ANY sexaul at all till she turn's (AOC) [age of consient] i've been up two days studying the law in these subjects but now i need help from a offical lawer or judge anything of that sort to verify what i'm thinking, plus would this take care of the sactuory rape charges? so what i'm saying is what can/most likly happen cause i care about her enough to fight for her and to help her get a life aswell please help i only have about 3 months to come up with a stone solid plan and it's only still clay so to speak please help i live in ohio

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Let the little girl grow up. Leave her alone until she's 18 (at least).

I didn't read your post and don't have to.

CdwJava

her parents don't know this but we gave each other our virgs but since i'm 17 it was/is leagal right?
Not necessarily.

I'm not going to go look up Ohio law on this matter, but in many states (like California) having intercourse underage is a crime, and three guesses as to who gets charged? That's right! The boy!

As Curt correctly points out, when you two break up - even if for a short time - or if she ever mentions it to a counselor, doctor or therapist, it could get reported to the police and you could be in deep kimshee. Claiming to have done the deed just once (and I would venture to guess it was more than one time) is not likely to ring true to the authorities. And when you are 18 and still seeing her, I doubt anyone will believe that you are holding that desire in your pants for what will be three more years.

DATING someone underage is not against the law ... ANY sexual activity (including fondling and heavy petting) is likely to be criminal.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">