• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Incarcerated for reporting my daughter was molested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

totally lost

I live in MS, but, my ex-wife lives in TN with my 5 year old daughter. There is far too much to this case to write here but I will put as much as I can. My daughter has stated her mother's boyfriend has been touching her to my wife, my step-daughter, two school teachers, myself and a Child Psychologist. I have reported this twice to CPS of TN and both times they did an inadequate investigation and sent my little girl right back into the house with her abuser. A couple weeks after the second CPS report, my ex-wife filed dependent neglect charges against me claiming I had coached my daughter and subjected her to an unnecessary medical exam (There was findings in the exam). According to what a lawyer told me, by law, there must be a hearing within 72 hours and the court did not do this. The papers filed on me said "Change Of Custody" and the court date was set for a month after I was served. My ex-wife and I were divorced in a differant county than she lives, and her lawyer wants this case in the county she lives because the judge and him are friends. The judge also Personally knows the child molester's RICH family. I managed to get temporary custody of my daughter through the County Court where we were divorced. During the time I had tempory custody of my daughter was when she told the teachers about being touched. DHS of MS was contacted and this is when my daughter disclosed to a Child Psychologest and my daughter was placed in the custody of MS DHS. The MS judge over the case ordered my daughter NOT be taken out of the state, even by DHS. The TN judge in the county where my ex-wife lives clamed jurisdiction over my daughter's case and ordered it turned over to his court. The judge in MS did not do this so the judge in TN charged me with contempt and ordered I stay in jail, not only until my daughter was returned to her mother in TN, but that she was given UNCONDITIONAL custody. My lawyer finally filled a Second Order On Petition For Writ Of Habeas Corpus in a differant court and that judge ordered my release after 34 for days in jail. My lawyer has since told me if I file a lawsuite against the county, the judge or DCS of the county he would no longer represent me because it would ruin his business in that county due to the judge being mad at him. This judge is as dirty as they come and now I'm being blackmaled by my own lawyer. He also doesn't want to try to fight to get me custody of my daughter anymore. Instead he ask me what I could live with as for my daughter remaining with her mother. How am I supposed to live with anyway knowing my little girl is living with a child molester? For God's sake, for my little girl's sake, can ANYONE help me? PLEASE!

Last edited:

BL

Why not delete this post and copy/paste it's contents either in Divorce or Custody/Visitations.

Might get better replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I live in MS, but, my ex-wife lives in TN with my 5 year old daughter. There is far too much to this case to write here but I will put as much as I can. My daughter has stated her mother's boyfriend has been touching her to my wife, my step-daughter, two school teachers, myself and a Child Psychologist. I have reported this twice to CPS of TN and both times they did an inadequate investigation and sent my little girl right back into the house with her abuser. A couple weeks after the second CPS report, my ex-wife filed dependent neglect charges against me claiming I had coached my daughter and subjected her to an unnecessary medical exam (There was findings in the exam). According to what a lawyer told me, by law, there must be a hearing within 72 hours and the court did not do this. The papers filed on me said "Change Of Custody" and the court date was set for a month after I was served. My ex-wife and I were divorced in a differant county than she lives, and her lawyer wants this case in the county she lives because the judge and him are friends. The judge also Personally knows the child molester's RICH family. I managed to get temporary custody of my daughter through the County Court where we were divorced. During the time I had tempory custody of my daughter was when she told the teachers about being touched. DHS of MS was contacted and this is when my daughter disclosed to a Child Psychologest and my daughter was placed in the custody of MS DHS. The MS judge over the case ordered my daughter NOT be taken out of the state, even by DHS. The TN judge in the county where my ex-wife lives clamed jurisdiction over my daughter's case and ordered it turned over to his court. The judge in MS did not do this so the judge in TN charged me with contempt and ordered I stay in jail, not only until my daughter was returned to her mother in TN, but that she was given UNCONDITIONAL custody. My lawyer finally filled a Second Order On Petition For Writ Of Habeas Corpus in a differant court and that judge ordered my release after 34 for days in jail. My lawyer has since told me if I file a lawsuite against the county, the judge or DCS of the county he would no longer represent me because it would ruin his business in that county due to the judge being mad at him. This judge is as dirty as they come and now I'm being blackmaled by my own lawyer. He also doesn't want to try to fight to get me custody of my daughter anymore. Instead he ask me what I could live with as for my daughter remaining with her mother. How am I supposed to live with anyway knowing my little girl is living with a child molester? For God's sake, for my little girl's sake, can ANYONE help me? PLEASE!
You are aware that DCS, the judge and the county all have immunity (be it qualified or not)? A lawsuit against any of those entities will be expensive and very difficult to win. And your lawyer is NOT blackmailing you. He is telling you what he perceives as the fact. He is not saying you can't attempt to sue those entities. Just that he won't represent you while you are doing so.

totally lost

You are aware that DCS, the judge and the county all have immunity (be it qualified or not)? A lawsuit against any of those entities will be expensive and very difficult to win. And your lawyer is NOT blackmailing you. He is telling you what he perceives as the fact. He is not saying you can't attempt to sue those entities. Just that he won't represent you while you are doing so.
The firm was willing at first to take the lawsuits and file the ethics complaint on the judge then he did a complete 180 on me. We have the judge making a comment on transscript about my ex-wifes lawyer filing a complaint on my previous lawyer 2 weeks before it was filed. My lawyer now is my first lawyers partner. My lawyer now even said his partner wants the lawsuit cases and belives we could win. MS DHS has records saying not only that my daughter was molested but also that TN DCS did Not do a proper investigation twice with her. Don't get me wrong, I know exactly what your saying because this judge has been caught selling cocane in a crack house and he walked while everyone else there got time. And this some BS story, I've seen the court transscripts from the trial. He was also implacated in the murder of a local doctor's wife, that he was having an affair with, and that just went away too. He seems to be above the law for sure, but for my little girl's sake I have to find a way to fight these people. I don't care if I go to jail if I get protection for my baby. Someone has to be able to help me.

single317dad

It's hard to tell from a few posts on an internet forum how genuine a situation is, so I'll give two answers, one based on this whole story being true and unembellished, and the other based on fantasy.

1) If everything you've said is true and you haven't left out any major details that would change the story significantly, then I would recommend you and your lawyer (or a better lawyer, if you're unsatisfied with his representation) go public with everything. Newspapers, TV news, internet bloggers, the works. Blow the whole thing up and let public outrage/sympathy work in your favor.

2) If you indeed did (even unintentionally) coach your daughter to untruly claim molestation, and now have blown the whole thing up past the point of no return, then I suggest you STOP now and get yourself to the nearest mental health professional for examination and medication.

I don't mean to be rude, or accuse you (OP) of anything. You're claiming a huge conspiracy against you, wherein public officials have at least bypassed (and possibly violated) the law and you've been unjustly incarcerated. That can happen. But in reading your posts, I get the feeling that there's much more to the story, and you're being at least a little overzealous. Your misuse of the word "blackmail", for example, leads me to that conclusion.

totally lost

It's hard to tell from a few posts on an internet forum how genuine a situation is, so I'll give two answers, one based on this whole story being true and unembellished, and the other based on fantasy.

1) If everything you've said is true and you haven't left out any major details that would change the story significantly, then I would recommend you and your lawyer (or a better lawyer, if you're unsatisfied with his representation) go public with everything. Newspapers, TV news, internet bloggers, the works. Blow the whole thing up and let public outrage/sympathy work in your favor.

2) If you indeed did (even unintentionally) coach your daughter to untruly claim molestation, and now have blown the whole thing up past the point of no return, then I suggest you STOP now and get yourself to the nearest mental health professional for examination and medication.

I don't mean to be rude, or accuse you (OP) of anything. You're claiming a huge conspiracy against you, wherein public officials have at least bypassed (and possibly violated) the law and you've been unjustly incarcerated. That can happen. But in reading your posts, I get the feeling that there's much more to the story, and you're being at least a little overzealous. Your misuse of the word "blackmail", for example, leads me to that conclusion.
I totally understand your part 2 answer and swear on my soul I never coached my little girl. I had to be in the room when they did the rape test o her and it was the most painful thing I've ever went through. I know this all sounds too hard to believe but you should try living in the middle of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

totally lost

I sent another post but I guess they stopped it because I had put in a link The state of MS has said she has been molested after she was seen by thier child psychologest but TN is saying they have jurisdiction over the case. The judge from MS drove to TN to meet that judge face to face and at the end of thier meeting the MS judge ask the TN judge if he even had a license to practice law. The TN judge even admited to this in court one day and laughed about it.

totally lost

I know what she did wasn't illegal but it's the fact that she threw in "baby girl" in her post. She has no picture of herself posted so what kind of person is going to be drawn to this post? A mid 30's, broke, divorced woman with a child?

Silverplum

I know what she did wasn't illegal but
Then it's not a legal matter for here on FreeAdvice, and it's not a legal matter for the courts.

totally lost said:
it's the fact that she threw in "baby girl" in her post. She has no picture of herself posted so what kind of person is going to be drawn to this post? A mid 30's, broke, divorced woman with a child? .
The moderators of good taste and common sense are sadly missing.

totally lost

Then it's not a legal matter for here on FreeAdvice, and it's not a legal matter for the courts.

The moderators of good taste and common sense are sadly missing.
Oh I know. I was just saying my ex-wife can do things like this yet then files neglect charges on me. And though what she did is not illegal MS DHS and the court could see it's the mother that is neglecting my little girl. But with TN claming jurisdiction they can't prosecute. I sent letters to differant news media this weekend and hope to hear back soon. I plan to send letters to every media outlet I can find an address to.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Oh I know. I was just saying my ex-wife can do things like this yet then files neglect charges on me. And though what she did is not illegal MS DHS and the court could see it's the mother that is neglecting my little girl. But with TN claming jurisdiction they can't prosecute. I sent letters to differant news media this weekend and hope to hear back soon. I plan to send letters to every media outlet I can find an address to.
I asked this on your other thread -- how did you see the transcripts of the criminal proceedings? Where are those copies?

OHRoadwarrior

Honestly, mom is legally permitted to market herself to be used by a man. It would only make sense she tell the truth about your daughter, if she wanted to make the type of connection she is looking for, one commanding a higher price. You are being a bit Puritanical to say she is not permitted to.

I know what she did wasn't illegal but it's the fact that she threw in "baby girl" in her post. She has no picture of herself posted so what kind of person is going to be drawn to this post? A mid 30's, broke, divorced woman with a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">