• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile Case Please Help Traffic Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

420Joey

What is the name of your state? Florida.

My younger brother was on juvenile probation for grand theft auto & some other things. He has a somewhat extensive juvenile record, and hes currently 17. He was driving my friends car which by the way, has no registration and he has no license, not even a permit. He got arrested the day before he had to go to court for an unrelated restitution case. What do you think is going to happen to him? He just got out of a inpatient drug program, which he had served 7 months for. His charges were (no registration/no license) is that terms for violations??? You think he's going to go to a program for that?

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Florida.

My younger brother was on juvenile probation for grand theft auto & some other things. He has a somewhat extensive juvenile record, and hes currently 17. He was driving my friends car which by the way, has no registration and he has no license, not even a permit. He got arrested the day before he had to go to court for an unrelated restitution case. What do you think is going to happen to him? He just got out of a inpatient drug program, which he had served 7 months for. His charges were (no registration/no license) is that terms for violations??? You think he's going to go to a program for that?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=241463

He will probably go to detention.

What happened to you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">