• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile house arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Suzee559

What is the name of your state- California
My daughter is 15 yrs old. She was arrested in Fresno county and charged with assault w/ a deadly weapon w/ great bodily injury. She was recently released on electronic monitoring in the care of her father who has legal custody. He was, however, just arrested and will not be out any time soon. My daughter is still going to court on her charges and is now scared she might be taken back to juvenile hall when the court finds out about her fathers incarnation. Is she able to come live with me,her mother, or her grandmother perhaps? If so how do we go about that? Thank you

LdiJ

What is the name of your state- California
My daughter is 15 yrs old. She was arrested in Fresno county and charged with assault w/ a deadly weapon w/ great bodily injury. She was recently released on electronic monitoring in the care of her father who has legal custody. He was, however, just arrested and will not be out any time soon. My daughter is still going to court on her charges and is now scared she might be taken back to juvenile hall when the court finds out about her fathers incarnation. Is she able to come live with me,her mother, or her grandmother perhaps? If so how do we go about that? Thank you
You talk to her probation officer.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I agree with LDi. Other factors which may come into play - are you/grandma local to your daughter? Same county? State? Why did Dad get custody? Who did your daughter assault? Is she in counseling? Can you get her there/back as needed? How long has she had an issue with anger management/violence and what have you done to address it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">