• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile moving matters

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

t2ooles

Hey,
I will be 18, when I would like to move out of my parents household. I live in Nebraska, where theyre are no emancipation laws, and the age of majority is 19. I live less than 10 miles from Iowa, where the age of majority is 18. My question is, would it be possible to leave my home to move to Iowa when I am 18?

Neal1421

t2ooles said:
Hey,
I will be 18, when I would like to move out of my parents household. I live in Nebraska, where theyre are no emancipation laws, and the age of majority is 19. I live less than 10 miles from Iowa, where the age of majority is 18. My question is, would it be possible to leave my home to move to Iowa when I am 18?
You can move out when you turn 18, but I hope that you can support yourself fully.

gawm

Don't do it man, all that partying(cow tipping), it's not worth it. Live at home for as long as your parents will let you or until 24, which ever comes fist, save your money, and go to college.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">