• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile Possession of Marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

i3urninglce

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ
I was arrested a week ago for possession of marijuana. I'm 17 and on that night they released me to my parents but I know I was charged with possession because they told me. Now I'm wondering when and if they will summon me to court and is it going to come in the mail or something? Should I be trying to find a lawyer at this moment even though I don't know my court date or if I'm going to court? I really don't know what to do and I'm freaking out over this because I have to do college apps and I really don't want this to affect my future. Is there a way I can just get probation and have the charges dropped so it won't interfere with college applications?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Stop being annoying and posting your question in multiple places. It is totally unnecessary.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">