• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvinile drunk in public and more

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iwasstupid

Juvenile drunk in public and more

What is the name of your state? Tennessee
I live in Memphis if that means anything.. I am 17 and i got arrested for the first time for drunk in public, out past curfew, and transportation..i also got arrested about a month earlier because i was with some friends and there was a 21 year old and he got some beer for himself and put it in my girlfriends car..(i was in the passenger) and a cop rolled up and arrested me for transportation and minor in possession....i wasn't even gonna drink that night and the 21 year old told the cops it was his...but yea i know that doesn't matter..we were all gonna go watch a movie at the drive through and they were gonna go in my girlfriends car.... what disciplines could i possibly be waiting for?

please and thanks, for any advice

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">