• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lizzb167

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lizzyb167

State of Georgia My 16 yr old son was arrested for shoplifting and released to custody of parents. Should he have been read his Miranda Rights? He was not. What can we expect from the juvenile court hearing.? Have not received any summons as of yet. Incident occurred a week ago

HomeGuru

lizzyb167 said:
State of Georgia My 16 yr old son was arrested for shoplifting and released to custody of parents. Should he have been read his Miranda Rights? He was not. What can we expect from the juvenile court hearing.? Have not received any summons as of yet. Incident occurred a week ago

**A: so your son is not guilty, or guilty but you are looking for a way out?

lizzyb167

I am not looking for a way out...all I asked for was what to expect..
He was guilty..I am already getting help for him thru counseling.. so that he can be helped and not ruin his life...He is a good student at school etc. He succombed to peer pressure...
He is grounded at home....I just want to have some idea of what to expect

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">