• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for advice.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

washingtonddt

I live in Washington state, and as a youth I was charged with a crime I did not commit. At the time of going to trail, I was a minor, so my parent was the one who signed the court paper work. For the crime I did not commit, my parent signed an Alfred Plea in my name. Thinking it was my best disscion, but at the time my parent was being charged for crimes of their own, for fraud. How could somebody making these kinds of disscions, be making the best ones for a child. Is there any way to go back and undo what they have done to my life. I know there needs to be more info on the case, I'm just not comfortable disclosing all of it now. If you have any advice on what I can do, or if there is anything I can do please let me know. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">