• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ruserious

What is the name of your state? kansas

so i got busted "on or about the 2nd day of march, 2007" for and MIC i only had 1 beer and admitted 2 it the didnt actually give me nething there other than having my parents pick me up and now im getting a hearing notice on july 28 for a hearing on august 17th.

questions

1) y did they take so long to act on it and does that do anything to the ticket?
2) wat is/could happen to me?

thank you

racer72

1) y did they take so long to act on it and does that do anything to the ticket?
It takes time for things to move through the system, they had a year to bring charges. A few months is nothing.

2) wat is/could happen to me?
Hopefully you will be sent to school to learn spelling and grammer. Your post is extremely hard to read.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">