• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIC Question- Colorado

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Korrupt

What is the name of your state? Colorado

Okay, so the other night I had a few shots, and was walking around town with my friends. So, long story short, we end up talking with the police, and getting an MIC. But... they never gave my friend, or myself, a BA test of any kind. No roadside, nothing. Can I fight the ticket?

ceara19

What is the name of your state? Colorado

Okay, so the other night I had a few shots, and was walking around town with my friends. So, long story short, we end up talking with the police, and getting an MIC. But... they never gave my friend, or myself, a BA test of any kind. No roadside, nothing. Can I fight the ticket?
Sure you can!

Korrupt

lol

well, I guess I should have been more specific. So, plea bargain with the DA is the reccomendation then?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
well, I guess I should have been more specific. So, plea bargain with the DA is the reccomendation then?
If the DA is offering you a chance to plea you may want to take it -- depends on the offer. But you are guilty. A breathalyzer is NOT necessary nor is a blood test or anything else. If you smelled of alcohol you were done for. Which if you had a couple of shots and were talking to police they could smell the alcohol on your breath. Plus if you mentioned anything about having a couple drinks....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">