• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor/Minor sexual contact

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jepson

LD got it. I was reading it as the 12 year old was then an infant or toddler. That would post a legal problem for the uncle.
Ohiogal- I had asked in my original post "Also, how will things be handled with the accusations against my son? In an incident that allegedly happened roughly 8 years ago, what is the process of investigating and proving or disproving what my grandson said my son did to him?" Can you give me any insight on this?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ohiogal- I had asked in my original post "Also, how will things be handled with the accusations against my son? In an incident that allegedly happened roughly 8 years ago, what is the process of investigating and proving or disproving what my grandson said my son did to him?" Can you give me any insight on this?
A 12 year old and 4 year old, the 12 year old could be held legally culpable. But it depends on the exact facts. Your grandson needs counseling (actually both of them) and your son and you shouldn't say anything to CPS or the police. Not without counsel.

jepson

A 12 year old and 4 year old, the 12 year old could be held legally culpable. But it depends on the exact facts. Your grandson needs counseling (actually both of them) and your son and you shouldn't say anything to CPS or the police. Not without counsel.
Thank you. Counseling for both boys, and their parents, is a definite. They will all need help getting through this. I'm waiting on a call from my daughter to get the details of today's events. Her texts have me completely baffled and more confused than ever, and by the sound of her texts, things keep going from bad to worse for my grandson.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">