• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mip charge non moving violation one and only time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Frances062

What is the name of your state? michigan

My daughter is 22, recieved mip in michigan in 2004. was told if came off at 21, but now it is showing up on background check. what do we do?

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? michigan

My daughter is 22, recieved mip in michigan in 2004. was told if came off at 21, but now it is showing up on background check. what do we do?
You can do nothing but hire her an attorney to see about getting it expunged from her record.

mgoblue08

inquiry!

Hi,

I'm undergoing an almost identical situation. I received an MIP in 2004 at the age of 18, I paid the fines and attended the first offenders program. Which background check is your daughter's showing up on? I am now 22 and have a job offer with a company that works with the military. The company says it will do a criminal background check, but on the application it only asked by a felony conviction (which I definitely do not have.)

What was the outcome for your daughter?

mgoblue08

I'm asking a question to the original poster which you are clearly not so I'm unsure why you felt compelled to reply to this without any relevant feedback.

PS: Your signature is offensive.

Antigone*

I'm asking a question to the original poster which you are clearly not so I'm unsure why you felt compelled to reply to this without any relevant feedback.

Before you go getting snarky with a senior member who can offer you help, understand what she is telling you. She is telling you to start your own thread because the original poster is long gone and isn't going to give you an answer.

Having said that, please take a look at her signature and be ready to reap the benefits from her and other senior members who could have...no probably would have helped you.

Don't hold your breath now:mad:

Isabella - your signature rocks!!!:D

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

I'll add a kick in the pants. With a pair of steel-toed boots.

The only offensive part of that sig is the typo.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">