• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A mother promotes teenage drinking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anonymousteen

What is the name of your state? New Jersey.

I'm currently 17 years of age, and it's quite hard asking anyone for help- even my parents.

There's a mother who's about 43 years of age- who promotes teenage drinking for example, she would have about 10-20 kids from time to time drink on her deck, basement or in her house. She also pays for the liquior or a pot is made and she just purchases them for us. I on the other hand am against it. What can I do or say? What would the name of the charges be? I'm looking to tell my parents for I want to press charges or something.

Another incident, she was out to dinner when her daughter's friend's car (my ex) car got egged, I was told by the mother to rush to her house to see what was wrong.

I arrive at the household on the street, and the mother exclaims "Get out of the ****ing car." I was shocked to hear what she had said to me and she repeatedly told me to get out of my car. She then tugs my shirt- and pushes me up against my new car which now has scratches on the door ( is there anyway to get her for this as well? she damaged my property? ) I was only there to support my ex- for we have been good friends. She then threatens to call police on me and my parents and threatens to slap me. She accuses and badgers me on who egged my ex's car. She then consistantly yells at me on the street exclaiming "this is MY house" and continues to spit in my face. She grabbed my phone and tried to read all my text messages and calls.

Is there anything I could do?.. I feel extremely disgusted in how I was treated.. I've never felt disrespected my whole like- and I still can't sleep..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">