• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A mother's rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bren1010

What is the name of your state?Texas My 16 year does not go to school or work and is verbally abusive and is now becoming violent and kicked the door in. Do I have the right to kick him out? What are my rights concerning bootcamp?

Wolflmg

Bren1010 said:
What is the name of your state?Texas My 16 year does not go to school or work and is verbally abusive and is now becoming violent and kicked the door in. Do I have the right to kick him out? What are my rights concerning bootcamp?
You can't kick him out because he's still a minor, once he's 18 you can. But you can send him to boot camp. I would look into boot camps that deal with trouble teens.

zippysgoddess

Yep, you can also call the police on him when he acts like that, maybe being tossed in cuffs and spending a night or two in the old gaol will wake him up!

HomeGuru

Bren1010 said:

**A: keep calling the cops until Family Court takes over and he is sent to DH.

Litigation!

My response:

Sell the trailer. Then pack and, on your way out, say: "We don't live here anymore. Good luck, sonny."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">