• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moving in with gf

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? new york my gf and i have been dating for a couple of weeks now, she's 18 going on 19, im 16 going on 17. my question is, can i legally move in with her when im 17(in june). we want to plan our future together.
ask your parents.

What is the name of your state? new york my gf and i have been dating for a couple of weeks now, she's 18 going on 19, im 16 going on 17. my question is, can i legally move in with her when im 17(in june). we want to plan our future together.

How could be anything else? :p

Your planning a future after just a couple weeks!:eek: that doesnt seem very wise!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Dude, what's the rush?
he is growing up quite quickly -- in the child custody realm he is already advising individuals on their custody issues. Maybe he should just file for custody of his girlfriend and that way this won't be an issue because then he could live with her. :rolleyes: Oh and Carriesguy -- how many trolls do you have in your collection?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">