• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mugging.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ConciouslyDead

Pennsylvania.
Alright, get this. Today I got jumped by a bunch of hooligans riding in a van. Thats the bad part. The good part is that they are in the process of being arrested right now. We got their plates, confessions, stolen items, other victims who were witnesses, even the name of the driver. These dumb criminals made off with alot of money! Just over a dollar that they can spend at lunch tommorrow along with my propel water, some cookies, some wrappers, some colonge and a lighter. The money was in change too. The only bad part was that they also stole my new phone.
Just wanted to share my funny story.

zippysgoddess

Well I am not sure if it is really funny, but if you say so.

So sad and tragic what some people will do. I sure hope it was a good flavor of Propel, some of the new ones are a bit odd tasting.

HomeGuru

ConciouslyDead said:
Pennsylvania.
Alright, get this. Today I got jumped by a bunch of hooligans riding in a van. Thats the bad part. The good part is that they are in the process of being arrested right now. We got their plates, confessions, stolen items, other victims who were witnesses, even the name of the driver. These dumb criminals made off with alot of money! Just over a dollar that they can spend at lunch tommorrow along with my propel water, some cookies, some wrappers, some colonge and a lighter. The money was in change too. The only bad part was that they also stole my new phone.
Just wanted to share my funny story.

**A: that's not a funny story.

ConciouslyDead

Haha, well it just goes to show that people where I live have odd tastes in humor. It wasn't really us getting jumped and robbed that was funny, it was how stupid people are that made it so easy for them to get caught (before 2 hours were up), and also what they made away with (just over a dollar and some other things).

P.S. It was Kiwi-Strawberry, which I find tasty.

HomeGuru

ConciouslyDead said:
Haha, well it just goes to show that people where I live have odd tastes in humor. It wasn't really us getting jumped and robbed that was funny, it was how stupid people are that made it so easy for them to get caught (before 2 hours were up), and also what they made away with (just over a dollar and some other things).

P.S. It was Kiwi-Strawberry, which I find tasty.

**A: oh brother. Did you say your daily prayer yet?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">