• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My teenage daughter arrested for shoplifting in PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the word is REEL!

I'm not trying to be the grammar police, but anyone who wants to argue their point should at the very least spell check/grammar check their arguments before posting. Especially if they are going to be condescending or rude or nasty.
Making simple spelling errors makes the person look less educated (thus their post is not taken as seriously), or makes the person look lazy (thus their post is not taken as seriously).
that is just it, my goal is to not be anything like what you just described but to correct information that is not entirely correct or leads to a wrong conclusion. If you took it as any of that then that was not my intention.

Silverplum

Oh, look, you do have something in common with stealth2.

the word is REEL!

I'm not trying to be the grammar police, but anyone who wants to argue their point should at the very least spell check/grammar check their arguments before posting. Especially if they are going to be condescending or rude or nasty.
Making simple spelling errors makes the person look less educated (thus their post is not taken as seriously), or makes the person look lazy (thus their post is not taken as seriously).

TigerD

the word is REEL!

Almost like misusing the plural possessive, huh?

DC

natalinka25

When you say arrested, you mean that the security guard called the police and they were detained and arrested?
yes

Now, if your daughter was not caught concealing anything or trying to walk out of the store w/out paying than you/she has a good chance.
that was the case, according to her

The judge/magistrate may offer a very good deal in order to resolve the issue that day. The two of you will have to show up and go from there. goodluck.
thank you

Ladyback1

that is just it, my goal is to not be anything like what you just described but to correct information that is not entirely correct or leads to a wrong conclusion. If you took it as any of that then that was not my intention.
But, even if you are providing correct information....oh never mind:rolleyes:

Just Blue

RM...are you an attorney? If so what state?

RM...are you an attorney? If so what state?
Why do you plan on launching an investigation and I have serious doubts from anyone claiming to be an attorney on this legal forum who would link a data mining retail theft site as an example but there are lots of attornies out there and some are smarter than others. Being an attorney is a lot easier than say making a 575 on the GMAT and getting an MBA, the LSAT is cake compared to that but how would you know if I or OHgal is lying? Both an MBA and A JD or a joint MBA/ JD can be done online in your spare time without a GMAT or LSAT. Don't you know everyone is equal now and should make the same.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
When you say arrested, you mean that the security guard called the police and they were detained and arrested?

Now, if your daughter was not caught concealing anything or trying to walk out of the store w/out paying than you/she has a good chance.

The judge/magistrate may offer a very good deal in order to resolve the issue that day. The two of you will have to show up and go from there. goodluck.
Judges/magistrates do not offer deals.

Just Blue

Why do you plan on launching an investigation and I have serious doubts from anyone claiming to be an attorney on this legal forum who would link a data mining retail theft site as an example but there are lots of attornies out there and some are smarter than others. Being an attorney is a lot easier than say making a 575 on the GMAT and getting an MBA, the LSAT is cake compared to that but how would you know if I or OHgal is lying? Both an MBA and A JD or a joint MBA/ JD can be done online in your spare time without a GMAT or LSAT. Don't you know everyone is equal now and should make the same.
lol. I take this^ as a big NO!

And OG is a vetted attorney and I know her personally.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
lol. I take this^ as a big NO!

And OG is a vetted attorney and I know her personally.
He has no clue regarding collateral issues with regards to theft. None at all. And quite frankly the mods on the site know me and have dealt with me enough and have verified who I am many times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">