• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

metafreak

can i sue these people who shout annoying things at me when i pass by? i'm in the philippines. Most of these people are juvenile.
someone spread gossips about me that i'm gay. as a result these people shout at me when i pass by or even if i'm at home.
sometimes they even shout infront of our house and they even speak my name along with their insults. they even shout it out on the streets.
An older guy even teaches his 5-year old daughter to shout insults at me and they just laugh out loud.
I just want them to stop. what legal steps can I make? If I sue them what charges can I file? thank you very much.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
can i sue these people who shout annoying things at me when i pass by? i'm in the philippines. Most of these people are juvenile.
someone spread gossips about me that i'm gay. as a result these people shout at me when i pass by or even if i'm at home.
sometimes they even shout infront of our house and they even speak my name along with their insults. they even shout it out on the streets.
An older guy even teaches his 5-year old daughter to shout insults at me and they just laugh out loud.
I just want them to stop. what legal steps can I make? If I sue them what charges can I file? thank you very much.
US LAW ONLY. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">