• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help - Underage drinking in MI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The13th

I was at a party on friday that resulted in the cops being called. There were plenty of open containers with one person over the age of 21. No one was breathalyzed, but the cops took everyone's ID and charged us with a ticket. At no time was the term "MIP" used, but as the officer explained it, this was similar to a traffic ticket, and would be off our record in 3-5 months.

The cops didn't seem that...competent, to be honest with you. I've tried to call in the ticket but it hasn't been registered yet. Does anyone have any clue what I should expect? My record is perfectly clean, or has been up until now...What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">